Renewable Energy Cooperation-Network
for the Asia Pacific
APCTT is implementing a project entitled, “Establishing an Institutional Cooperation Mechanism to Promote Renewable Energy” for strengthening the capacity of member countries to promote the utilization of renewable energy resources to meet their energy needs. It is envisaged that this mechanism known as the Renewable Energy Cooperation-Network for the Asia Pacific (RECAP) will be in the form of a network of participating member countries facilitated by APCTT that will perform four major functions, namely: (1) collection and dissemination of information on renewable energy technologies (RET), (2) sharing of best practices on renewable energy (RE) promotion and utilization, (3) developing capacity to plan and implement RET transfer projects, and (4) promoting research and development (R&D) collaboration in renewable energy technologies.
In recognition of the importance of knowledge sharing in building capacity for promoting renewable energy adoption and utilization, APCTT has developed several publications in the area of renewable energy. These knowledge resources are available for free public access on the RECAP website for the benefit of renewable energy professionals in countries in the Asia-Pacific region. These publications developed by APCTT contain very valuable sources of information for understanding important issues related to renewable energy adoption and utilization in the Asia-Pacific region. These publications could be of interest to organizations involved in the promotion of renewable energy as well as to various practitioners, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), business intermediaries, policy makers and researchers who work in the renewable energy sector.
- Effective Management of Technology Transfer, In Particular, of Clean and Renewable Energy Technologies, for Enhancing the Competitiveness of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), including its Gender Dimensions
- Comparative Study of Polices and Related Best Practices in the Asia-Pacific Region for Promoting the Adoption and Utilization of Renewable Energy Technologies
- Policies to Promote Renewable Energy Technologies (RETs) in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Renewable Energy Regional Coordination Mechanisms
- Guidebook For Biomass Energy Resource Assessment
- Guidebook For Mini-Hydro Power Resource Assessment
- Guidebook for Solar Energy Resource Assessment
- Guidebook for Wind Energy Resource Assessment